Have you complained to Activision about the fact that the DLC maps are not in proper rotation?

For the first time in the years that I have been buying the Season Passes, the maps have not been made available on singular game rotations, such as the only one I play (Hardcore TDM).  I like many others have no wish to play rotating game types just to play the new maps.  If you are like me and want the maps integrated into the core games (for those who have paid obviously), then I am asking that you go onto the Activision Chat and make them aware.  If this does not happen, I will have to find another game as the original maps are getting a bit tired.  I did this yesterday and it certainly seemed like Activision had not heard this and was not aware this is an issue.  Please contact them today to get this fixed ASAP!

Poll Results
  • Yes, I have contacted Activision to let them know! (21%)
    6/29
  • I am fine with the way Activision has implemented the DLC maps (17%)
    5/29
  • I am unhappy, but also a slacker :) (62%)
    18/29

Comments

Archive Poll

Confirm archive of Have you complained to Activision about the fact that the DLC maps are not in proper rotation?

Archiving expires a poll and removes it from the active polls list.

To restore an archived poll, edit the poll, change the dates as desired, and save the poll.

Delete Poll

Warning: This will delete the poll and all of its comments.