Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced warfare transfer up from 360 to one

SOLVED

Activision Support

Advanced warfare transfer up from 360 to one

Will advanced warfare transfer up from 360 to Xbox one?

I can't find any info on this. Does anyone know about this. I would think they would transfer rank season pass up from 360 to one like ghost. But who knows??????????

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Advanced warfare transfer up from 360 to one

in reply to BALLTRIP
Solution
‎23-08-2014 02:33 PM

Hi BALLTRIP,

I was also checking for some info if the same process will take action for Advanced Warfare. But you can always check out some info by going to the Call of Duty website: Call of Duty® or at the support website: Activision Support for upcoming info about the game.

Level 11
3 REPLIES

in reply to BALLTRIP
Solution
‎23-08-2014 02:33 PM

Hi BALLTRIP,

I was also checking for some info if the same process will take action for Advanced Warfare. But you can always check out some info by going to the Call of Duty website: Call of Duty® or at the support website: Activision Support for upcoming info about the game.

Level 11

in reply to Mhajun

I have checked both and nothing about that is on there. It's about the game play and content.

Level 1

in reply to BALLTRIP

Hi BALLTRIP,

Even I still waits for some info if the game will have this transfer feature. There has been no confirmation or any news yet about this one.

Level 11
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS