cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else mw2 of Xbox one keep freezing?

Activision Support

zach_albrecht
10 REPLIES 10

yes

xDrGonzo77x

Yes when I try to play an online game or create a class it freezes and makes a weird noise? Any help to solve problem would be appreciated 

xRiickyy

yes!! I can't even play it. Every time I try to go in a game it freezes! Only the game not my Xbox.

IxBiiSHxI

Same problem here 😥

JayBirdz
Yes, all my friends have this problem. It worked fine for about a week and now when 6 of us get on to try to play hardcore team deathmatch it drops one of more of us from the group. We have a mix of digital download and CD. I tried uninstalling the game and 2 DLCs and reinstalling and it freezes in the menu even with one person. It seems to be less of a problem with one but with a larger group it gets impossible to play.
mlollar

Same problem, tried contacting Xbox live and ended up reinstalling operating system, the game, hard resets etc. Nothing worked so they said to contact Activision; the ambassador just ended the conversation on me and it's impossible to contact Activision directly apparently. Don't know what more to do, seems as though Activision have abandoned the game. Real nice and supportive smh

TSxHenchScopes

I want my money back.  I got the digital download because I had the disk already but it was in a whole other state and couldn't wait to play the game.  It worked fine for a week or so and now, can't hardly get into matches spending all my free time trying to get it to work.

mlollar

All of a sudden it's working as of 9/19.  Unless you want to do more than 4 players on a team.  Then it gets flaky with 5 and impossible with 6 to join a HCTDM.

mlollar

So no one know how to fix it it happens to me and im trying to play bu myself it *****ings suck cant even do private match without it freezing need help

Kpainter725
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS