cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Of Duty WWII

SOLVED

Activision Support

I am looking for a group of people dedicated to making feedback and such in regards to the developement of the game. If you are interested in talking about it and doing the Beta, can we have an official forum to talk in, in regards to the feedback option of the game?

TLDR; I am looking for an official COD forum or someplace hosted by Activision to talk about the developement of the game. A place where we can submit ideas and custom options for the game.

I am very much interested in seeing the game be at its peak.

PlayerLoaded
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to PlayerLoaded
Solution

Hi there,

Glad to hear you're excited for the Call of Duty WWII Beta. The link below is purely to discuss all things related to Call of Duty WWII 

https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-WWII-Forum/ct-p/cod-wwii-forum

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator
Moderator Moderator
2 REPLIES 2
in reply to PlayerLoaded
Solution

Hi there,

Glad to hear you're excited for the Call of Duty WWII Beta. The link below is purely to discuss all things related to Call of Duty WWII 

https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-WWII-Forum/ct-p/cod-wwii-forum

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator
Moderator Moderator

You Are Do Some Combat Shotgun Banned For Standard Bad Issue Shotgun Pump Action With High Damage That Delivers One Hit Kills In Close Quarters Try Next Update Combat Shotgun Nifferd All Players Do Not Use Combat Shotgun Online Gift Winning Do Not Use Combat Shotgun Make Next Update Of YouTube Vidéo

MagnumTheCat2018
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS