Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get my prestige back after having it deleted by a hacker in COD: MW2?

SOLVED

Activision Support

Can I get my prestige back after having it deleted by a hacker in COD: MW2?

I have been playing this game for years.  I was a 9th prestige at level 70.  My playing time was logged at over 30 days.  I never went to the 10th prestige as a way to illustrate I was not a booster.  Anyways, I had nearly everything unlocked and I still enjoyed playing from time to time.  Last night a hacker clearly came into the lobby I was in but I do not know who.  After I had a pretty good game, the next game got weird.  If you pulled the trigger once it would fire multiple times.  I killed someone and then some weird equation popped up after I shot him.  Then the game ended abruptly but we were still in the lobby.  Then I got a message saying I was kicked, but I was still in the lobby.  THEN the lobby ended.  I tried to join another lobby and that is when I noticed my prestige, level, and all guns and unlockable items had been reset.  I called activision and the support tech just said, "Well, you are a good gamer I am sure you can get it back."  I do not want to earn it back.  I have already EARNED it.  Besides, why bother earning it back if some other hacker can just take it again.  I want my info back. Is this possible?

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can I get my prestige back after having it deleted by a hacker in COD: MW2?

in reply to elScorcho
Solution
‎05-02-2014 05:35 PM

Hi ElScorcho,

We appreciate you taking the time to post and understand the concern regarding your account.  Unfortunately, we are unable to restore the previous data.  We do highly recommend for future game play, to immediately back out of the match should notice any unusual game play during a match.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator
1 REPLY

Re: Can I get my prestige back after having it deleted by a hacker in COD: MW2?

in reply to elScorcho
Solution
‎05-02-2014 05:35 PM

Hi ElScorcho,

We appreciate you taking the time to post and understand the concern regarding your account.  Unfortunately, we are unable to restore the previous data.  We do highly recommend for future game play, to immediately back out of the match should notice any unusual game play during a match.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS