Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could I buy CoD:AW Day Zero Edition in Japan? Not allowed to buy it in Japan now or in future?

SOLVED

Activision Support

Could I buy CoD:AW Day Zero Edition in Japan? Not allowed to buy it in Japan now or in future?

Hello, I'm Japanese and live in Japan.

I rly wanna buy CoD:AW Day Zero Edition(Pre-order), but I can't find how to buy it.

Prob It's not allowed to do it in Japan, or do I have the way to buy it?

If someone knows the answer, please tell me. Thx.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Could I buy CoD:AW Day Zero Edition in Japan? Not allowed to buy it in Japan now or in future?

in reply to LayerQ
Solution
‎15-08-2014 12:11 PM

Yeah. I think I have not seen that it is good for pre order on your end. Try checking this link and page again, Call of DutyⓇ: Advanced Warfare | Day Zero Early Access . Also, try asking and checking on your nearby retailer if they will carry out or sell the Day Zero

Level 21
1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: Could I buy CoD:AW Day Zero Edition in Japan? Not allowed to buy it in Japan now or in future?

in reply to LayerQ
Solution
‎15-08-2014 12:11 PM

Yeah. I think I have not seen that it is good for pre order on your end. Try checking this link and page again, Call of DutyⓇ: Advanced Warfare | Day Zero Early Access . Also, try asking and checking on your nearby retailer if they will carry out or sell the Day Zero

Level 21
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS