cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message "This game was not shut down properly/safe mode" PC/Battlenet BO4

Activision Support

I tried to open the game via Battlenet i get the safe mode error, have went on forums followed all guides to disable all anti virus defender firewall etc, then uninstalled programs like razer synapse as issues have occurred. Still nothing, i am a little salty i paid so much for the Digital Deluxe Enhanced version and i cant even log onto the game or get it to open! 

Please send your help! 

Tsteph94
5 REPLIES 5

Same issue here, yet to actually play the game as it crashes everytime I reach the connecting to online services screen

Aldobity

Really salty for the same problem. CANNOT understand why I paid so much money to get a crushed game.

Drpublic

I am having the same problem currently and every fix I have tried is not working. So dissappointed that the game worked in Beta but now the full release isn't working. I really hope they can fix this soon.

JSuss1

I'm in the same situation.

The game just crashes. It begans to play the introduction movie and then pops the "game stop working message".

The same thing happens to me with the Black Ops 3. I never played BO3 because of this error and now it's the same with this new one. I have an huge game library and all of games work very well, only BO3 and now BO4 fail to run.

I think the real problem is in this two games and the developer can't or don't want to resolve the issue. I had a problem with Assassin's Creed Odyssey because the Intel AVX extensions and that was resolved promptly with a patch.

I hope i get lucky this time with BO4. I'm still waiting...

BiscasPT

Still waiting any update from activision or can we get our money back? Are they even recognizing this issue? 

THANKS

Tsteph94
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer