Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW CAN I GET SUPPORT FOR GUITAR HERO 5? WE JUST BOUGHT A NEW COPY FOR MY 9 YEAR OLD AND IT DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY - COULD IT BE A SETTING ISSUE?

Activision Support

HOW CAN I GET SUPPORT FOR GUITAR HERO 5? WE JUST BOUGHT A NEW COPY FOR MY 9 YEAR OLD AND IT DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY - COULD IT BE A SETTING ISSUE?

I HAVE ATTEMPTED TO GET A TICKET SO I CAN SPEAK TO SOMEONE AND CANNOT GET A TICKET FOR GUITAR HERO.

OUR ISSUE:  NO NOTES COME TO YOU IN THE COLOR STREAMS - THE FRETS ARE ALL RAINBOW COLORED AND IT NEVER CHANGES.

Level 1
2 REPLIES

Re: HOW CAN I GET SUPPORT FOR GUITAR HERO 5? WE JUST BOUGHT A NEW COPY FOR MY 9 YEAR OLD AND IT DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY - COULD IT BE A SETTING ISSUE?

in reply to jakeratlanta

Hey there,

We would like to first apologize again for the experience that you have had in contacting us.  We have created a case for you if you log into support.activision.com you can update and respond to us from your cases which can be found in the my support tab at the top of the page.  One of our agents will be more than happy to help you out ^BM

Community Coordinator

Re: HOW CAN I GET SUPPORT FOR GUITAR HERO 5? WE JUST BOUGHT A NEW COPY FOR MY 9 YEAR OLD AND IT DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY - COULD IT BE A SETTING ISSUE?

in reply to SavageHam

Could I get some help too? I recently bought Warriors of Rock and Guitar Hero 5 controllers and I can't get either of them to sync with my PS3.

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS