Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I have a question for you! Morning as always zashol the game and saw that I was banned for ever? This is the so-called sanctions against Russia? If so on what grounds?

SOLVED

Activision Support

Hello, I have a question for you! Morning as always zashol the game and saw that I was banned for ever? This is the so-called sanctions against Russia? If so on what grounds?

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Hello, I have a question for you! Morning as always zashol the game and saw that I was banned for ever? This is the so-called sanctions against Russia? If so on what grounds?

in reply to armatura
Solution
‎13-08-2014 11:18 AM

Really sorry, bro, but I'm afraid that there's nothing support can do for bans. Bans are being investigated thoroughly and are not given lightly to players. You can check out this link for support's response regarding bans: http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/I-have-been-temporarily-or-permanently-banned/

Level 34
3 REPLIES

Re: Hello, I have a question for you! Morning as always zashol the game and saw that I was banned for ever? This is the so-called sanctions against Russia? If so on what grounds?

in reply to armatura
Solution
‎13-08-2014 11:18 AM

Really sorry, bro, but I'm afraid that there's nothing support can do for bans. Bans are being investigated thoroughly and are not given lightly to players. You can check out this link for support's response regarding bans: http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/I-have-been-temporarily-or-permanently-banned/

Level 34

in reply to armatura

Yes. As afr as I know, bans are final and irreversible. You can check on this link or page regarding enforcement policy, Ghosts Online Code of Conduct | Community .

Level 21
Highlighted

in reply to armatura

Hi there,

We understand your concern regarding your account; however, bans are issued by the security team. We've no further details regarding an account ban. More information regarding bans can be found here: https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-Online-Code-of-Conduct/?q=Call...

Ban appeals and/or discussions regarding bans are not permitted within the community forums.

Thank you,

^KJ

Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS