Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, i'm max prestige in black ops 2 but the bo2 elite backgrounds are locked, how to unlock it ?

Activision Support

Hello, i'm max prestige in black ops 2 but the bo2 elite backgrounds are locked, how to unlock it ?

Thank You

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Hello, i'm max prestige in black ops 2 but the bo2 elite backgrounds are locked, how to unlock it ?

in reply to 28_Corporation

Hi there,

Can you please provide more details of the issue you are having?  Are you reporting locked backgrounds in Black Ops II?  Which backgrounds in a particular are locked?  Would it be possible to link us to an image of what you are referring to?

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

Re: Hello, i'm max prestige in black ops 2 but the bo2 elite backgrounds are locked, how to unlock it ?

Hi,

Sorry for late answer, it's in Ghost, the special backgroud which should be unlocked when your are at max prestige level in BO2.

It's still locked grrrrrr

ty

Level 1

Hi there,

If you haven't already done so, BloodMob gave a helpful tip.  Additionally, please try playing a few matches in Black Ops II.  Let us know if you are still unable to unlock the items.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

hey,

U have to sync all your accounts to your Ghost profile, that's what I did to show all mines and I achieved more special backgrounds

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS