Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my One of 500 Prestige Edition :(

Activision Support

How do I get my One of 500 Prestige Edition :(

Hey,

I tried to get in contact with some Admins in the last days but it didnt really work. I was one of the 500 first at gamescom and filled out that little ticket. But as many other people here i didnt get contacted. I think that should allready have been done as the release is in some days and for foreign people its allready way to late to get it at release . I would really like an admin to hit me up because i want to know whats going on and I think its interesting for all other guys who are confused about the missing communication aswell.

Thanks a lot!

Level 1
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: How do I get my One of 500 Prestige Edition :(

in reply to scrp1NN

Very same issue right here with me.

Made a thread about it in the Ghosts PC forum section (One of 500 - Prestige Edition: Question | Community) and tried to contact Activision, but as it turns out there is hardly any way to actually reach someone over there. The only email adress I found who could possibly know about it is the PR manager Christian Blendl and I have not recieved any response, nor even the notification anyone actually opened my message (went straight for the spam/wastebin I guess) in weeks.

With now five days until launch and no idea whatsoever what Activision is doing about that promotion, whether there's even going to be an option for PC gamers (as there's no PC Prestige Edition, at least not in Germany) or not, I can't help but think the whole promotion has gone to hell. I certainly know I feel like they completely forgot about the whole thing.

Level 2

in reply to Aotearas

Hi Aotearas,

I have sent you a direct message. Please check you inbox.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to scrp1NN

Hi Scrp1NN,

I have responded to the direct message you sent me today. Please be sure to check your inbox.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS