cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I keep getting "Error creating dialog: CD Key Check" every time I try to instll my The Movies game from my disc.

Activision Support

I have a valid copy of The Movies on CD. Every time I attempt to install the game onto my PC it crashes with the error message "Error creating Dialog: CD Key Check." I've had the game on my PC before, but had to reinstall it after a crash. get this error every time I attempt to run the setup. How do I fix it? Is there a registry file that should be n my PC to read the dic or a file I need to removed from a bad uninstall?

style="max-width: 1200px; max-height: 900px;"/>

crdroxxpl
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Hi Crdroxxpl,

Thanks so much for your post.  You may want to try un-installing the game completely then re-installing it.  If  you had the game on your PC before but your system crashed, there may be a corruption or a bad install.   Make sure you have properly un-installed the game prior to re-installing it.  Additionally, can you please provide your system specs?  Run DirectX Diagnostic Tool

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS