Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need Help from activision to "downgrade" DLC purchases from X1 to 360. Microsoft directed me to here for help.

SOLVED

Activision Support

I need Help from activision to "downgrade" DLC purchases from X1 to 360. Microsoft directed me to here for help.

I Own xbox 360, and purchased COD ghosts along with the season pass,  as I was to understand any purchases made are transferable. I now, only as of late realize it was from 360 to X1 when as an upgrade. However 360's break down so often, this is my 5th one. I had the disk read error and had to have the disk tray replaced, during which time I purchased the X1 to continue my love affair with COD. I purchased season pass and a few other dlc  I have friends who play Ghosts on 360 and would like to be able to play with them till they move forward and buy an X1. I don't feel after purchasing the game twice for two consoles I should also have to buy another season pass. I would hope someone here can help me resolve this issue. I feel a victim as the new X1 was launched riddled with issues. constant game crashing to main menu, the controllers just loose there connection to the console, u have to pull the battery pack to re-establish connection.. Not to mention the console will never shut off completely with out actually unplugging it. it came with no dolby digital support only DTS so I couldn't even play in surround sound. at this point I am extremely frustrated with Microsoft. I hope Activision would find it in their hear to help a long standing faithful cod player help resolving this issue...

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I need Help from activision to "downgrade" DLC purchases from X1 to 360. Microsoft directed me to here for help.

in reply to Dr2sweet
Solution
‎08-04-2014 04:38 PM

Unfortunately the upgrade is a one way system, it'll only go from 360 to X1 and Activision won't give you a new code as the information was readily available.

Although the X1 launch had issues this is to be expected as an early adopter and has nothing to do with Activision.

Level 48
2 REPLIES

Re: I need Help from activision to "downgrade" DLC purchases from X1 to 360. Microsoft directed me to here for help.

in reply to Dr2sweet

oh men thi is very hard problem

Level 1

in reply to Dr2sweet
Solution
‎08-04-2014 04:38 PM

Unfortunately the upgrade is a one way system, it'll only go from 360 to X1 and Activision won't give you a new code as the information was readily available.

Although the X1 launch had issues this is to be expected as an early adopter and has nothing to do with Activision.

Level 48
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS