Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I upgraded the version of Skylanders Lost Islands 1.9.1. the game does not work anymore after upgrade. I have ipad2 in version 7.0.4

Activision Support

I upgraded the version of Skylanders Lost Islands 1.9.1. the game does not work anymore after upgrade. I have ipad2 in version 7.0.4

Please help me, i don't know what to do.

the game does not work anymore after upgrade version 1.9.1. I'm playing with ipad2 version iOS  7.0.4.

Level 1
2 REPLIES

Re: I upgraded the version of Skylanders Lost Islands 1.9.1. the game does not work anymore after upgrade. I have ipad2 in version 7.0.4

in reply to TiinaO

Hi TinaO,

We appreciate you taking the time to post.  Can you please specify the exact issue you are having today?  Also include any error message/code you may have received.  The more details you can provide will help greatly.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator

Re: I upgraded the version of Skylanders Lost Islands 1.9.1. the game does not work anymore after upgrade. I have ipad2 in version 7.0.4

in reply to _KidA_

I am having the same problem with my tablet. I click the icon goes to the Activision screen, then screen goes black, and then pops up my home screen. Not getting to the sky lander loading screen as before. I have plenty of memory free and running jelly bean 4.1.1 Help! Love the game and spent money for in app stuff, don't want to loose the characters that I have.

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS