Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invisible players in mw3 - 5 in last month alone i have ther gametags

SOLVED

Activision Support

Invisible players in mw3 - 5 in last month alone i have ther gametags

In last month alone we have run into 5 invisible players playing mw3,  2 of them last night!  your moving around, you see nobody is there all of a sudden your dead, and no its not just a good camper hiding in a corner... The kill cam reveals somebody right in front of you.. He's INVISIBLE!  until the kill cam replay.. We have made numerous complaints to xbox in last month, and also to avoid these players, but yet they still show up in the lobby we are playing in...I am 54 yrs old and have no time for cheaters...At this moment I will not name the names from last night, because it will probably serve no purpose.. all I can say is I'm hacked off! ... its amazing how you can go 38-0 with a kd ratio of less than 1.00

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Invisible players in mw3 - 5 in last month alone i have ther gametags

in reply to hogwild1959
Solution
‎06-02-2014 05:07 PM

Hi Hogwild1959,

We appreciate you taking the time to post and understand your concern regarding this matter.  Just a note, name and shame is not allowed in the community forums Support Forum Expectations and Guidelines | Community .  So it's best not to list the players name here.  The proper way to report a player would be to use the in-game feature.  Investigations may take some time to ensure no false positives.  If you have already reported the player(s), your report will be reviewed and the appropriate action taken, if necesssary.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator
1 REPLY

Re: Invisible players in mw3 - 5 in last month alone i have ther gametags

in reply to hogwild1959
Solution
‎06-02-2014 05:07 PM

Hi Hogwild1959,

We appreciate you taking the time to post and understand your concern regarding this matter.  Just a note, name and shame is not allowed in the community forums Support Forum Expectations and Guidelines | Community .  So it's best not to list the players name here.  The proper way to report a player would be to use the in-game feature.  Investigations may take some time to ensure no false positives.  If you have already reported the player(s), your report will be reviewed and the appropriate action taken, if necesssary.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS