cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Progress on Spyro Reignited

Activision Support

This still is happening to me... Activision say it’s Microsoft which is just BS 

It’s now mid Feb 2019!

lanas_bananass

Hi I have recently experienced this after paying 50 bucks from the Xbox store for this game. But because I complained after 3 weeks when it ate all my progress Microsoft said it was not their problem because they have a two-week return policy. So if Activision says it's Microsoft problem and Microsoft won't do anything about it this seems seriously unacceptable. The fact that they're selling a game they know does not work with no warnings is completely fraudulent Is there anything we can do as a collective group to get something done about this?

presspony
Highlighted

This just happened to me as well and it's really discouraging to go back and read all the posts in this thread from November.  Shame because these games hold a lot of nostalgia for me but after losing 8 hours of progress I'm unwilling to risk losing all my progress again by playing and there doesn't seem to be the slightest effort being made for a patch. Tragic tbh

clockworkspade

Just remembered about this game and this scandal! Come on here and see no official patch or response is absolutely disgusting !

BMOzzie

Hey I know I logged in with PS4 ( which I do have spyro for and completed and beat it with no real issues.... but I just had the whole crap happen to me on my switch! I legit had 120% on the first and was about 20% on the second and I have lost all but 68% on the first. So no... not a Microsoft issue!

Danigurl121#7505544
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer