cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Progress on Spyro Reignited

Activision Support

I was battling scorch but the game crashed. Went back in only to find out my save data crashes. Everything... gone... I’m kinda devastated tbh... all that hard work gone

grimmydark

I work in the games industry.. this is rediculous to be losing game saves. I'm also devastated, played yesterday for almost 6 hours had over 50% completion of first game and a few hours in third game. Now back down to 17% in first game and 0% on the other two... WHAT THE HELL ACTIVISION? please sort this or I will be refunding this game and telling everyone else I know not to buy it. 

Dhurik

If this isn’t fixed immediately I want a refund and I’ll never buy an sctivision affiliates game again!

Wrightashleyd

Lost spyro 1 with 120% completion and spyro 2 with 100% completion somehow too, they just have gone when i started playing game. 

kalalaatikko

Same problem here. All of the achievements are still intact but have randomly lost 4 hours of gameplay. Apparently I paid 40 dollars to watch my girlfriend throw my controller and cry on the couch.

reedkeenan

Same thing happened with mine as well, I was 120% the first game and about 75% with Ripto’s Rage. Today I check and the first game is 6% while Ripto’s is back at 0%... extremely frustrating. Are many other people talking about this? I was lucky to find this page. Anyone know how or when this issue could be fixed. Smh 

A3lizabeth

I also had that problem and contacted Activision yesterday and they had to send my issue somewhere else because they werent sure what was wrong but i still havent gotten a email from them yet. Please make sure you contact them and let them know what happened so they can fix this glitch!

StarAMT

Today, 11/20/18. I turned my Xbox One on, opened Spyro and discovered my Ripto’s Rage was back to 89% after having completed the game and was at 95+%. I also lost all progress on Year of the Dragon, which was roughly 30%. What is even more odd that despite Activision being unable to maintain players save files, Microsoft still seems to be able to maintain Achievement files as all the Achievements I unlocked playing the remainder of Ripto’s Rage and Year of the Dragon were still there.

scottylandsaint

Today I finally had some time to chat with an Activision Support Agent. The agent was not able to resolve my issue.

"I'll be sending the info over to a higher team so that we can report the issue and see what might have happened. I'll be contacting you via email as soon as I hear something back from them."

I asked how long he expected that to take:

"...unfortunately since the case is going over to a different team I wouldn't be able to give you a time frame on that but I can assure you that it will be reviewed as soon as possible."

This is not a very heartening answer. I will update again if/when I hear back from support.

OniShimrra

It's happened to me four times. Once I lost 30% of progress. Two entire worlds worth, another time I just lost 3% of progress as well as 1%, and most recently I lost about 10% of progress. It's very very stressful especially since I just completed treetops last night and now I'll have to do it again Smiley Sad

ronniabs
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS