cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Progress on Spyro Reignited

Activision Support

It’s left my first game alone, thankfully. But I’ve been reset in Ripto twice.

DGShellyPwns

Same thing has happened to me, lost around 5 hours of play time which may not be much but I’m still fuming.

i only play for an hour a night after work to chill out, I don’t wanna be doing misty bog all over again !! 

My case has been sent to a higher tier team according to my emails with Activision support, faulty product everyone should get refunded or compensated for literally wasting all our time ! 

Was thouroly enjoying the game until this happened!

reminds me of when I was young and had no memory card to save my game and used to leave my PS1 on overnight 

BMOzzie

I have lost all of my data AGAIN after replaying it. No one will respond and people can’t even get refunds. I will never buy a game from Activision again. They’re selling faulty products and offering zero assistance. 

KG1996

It’s bollocks all I’m being told is the higher tier team are involved and will be given a update once a resolution is discovered

BMOzzie

Yep, I've been impacted too. Lost about 8 hours of progress on the 1st game.

Hezy1

Hey everyone, 

Sorry to see so many people have been affected by this since launch, but for these we do have to handle them on a one by one case through any of the main official support channels (like Live Chat, Twitter, or Facebook). This issue doesn't seem to have any workarounds other than restarting the console and resetting your profile (removing it from the XB1 and adding it back), but please make sure you have cloud saves enabled so that you at the very least have a back-up of your saved data. 

If you have any questions feel free to ask, but please reach out through our main Activision Support channels which are all listed over on Contact Us. Thanks. 

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

removed account from xbox and re-uploaded it, didn't work. there's no way to contact you guys through the website or on FB. this is ridiculous!

bethkatez

Thanks for the reply and sorry to hear that didn't work. We do have a specific Contact Us path for Spyro. Are you not seeing it? Also, we are on Facebook under ATVIAssist. Regardless, we are looking into this issue and I'm afraid we don't have any news on it just yet. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Any update yet?

Looks like this has been going on for 2 months (which is unacceptable) and has recently just happened to myself after getting the game for Christmas (Spyro the Dragon from 99% to 78% and Ripto's Rage from approx 60-70% to 0%) very frustrating and i don't want to start playing until this situation is resolved and my progress restored

Tiffy182

Hi, the same thing has happened to me TWICE!!  I got the game for Christmas, got past some really hard levels on number 1 and then my progress deleted. I completed number one once i had stopped sulking and then went onto number 2, all was fine until the other day when my progress went from 30% back down to 3% and Spyro 1 is back down to 90%!!

Flipperlist
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS