cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Progress on Spyro Reignited

Activision Support

My case got updated and closed. Blaming Microsoft. No solution.

KG1996

In the same boat guys... what a joke!

lanas_bananass

Do we have any outcome for this issue yet because I'm seeing threads from 2 months ago with no resolution. What an absolute waste of money for a game that doesn't even work!!! I've tweeted yourselves and XBOX but no response. Really really unhappy with this, I've waited for this game to come out for so long. The Xbox i am playing on has 113GB of storage left so it clearly isn't a storage issue. 

Flipperlist

After two months and messaging Activision through Facebook and Twitter multiple times they finally updated my case. They said it is a Microsoft issue and has nothing to do with the game and closed my case. This is NOT a Microsoft issue as this has NEVER happened to me before with other games. Honestly, there seems to be no solution and no real investigating going on. 

KG1996

My case has also been closed I am seriously unhappy about this I will seek legal help.

BMOzzie

We should file a massive civil suit against Activision. 

Dbnc1420

This happened to me too today, started up the game and we’ve lost hours of progress. I came online to see if it was something I did, and found this topic.

I have to say, I’m incredibly disappointed by Activision’s response to this, and I call BS on this being a “Microsoft Issue”. If you make a game for Xbox one, then solving “Microsoft Issues” is the whole friggin idea. If you don’t do that, and sell the game anyway, then that is a YOU issue!

It’s impossible to enjoy the game when you’re in constant fear that it’s not saving, and worried you’re gonna need to start over. Constantly having to repeat areas you’ve already spent hours getting 100% on isn’t fun either.

All my other games save. Activision needs to work out what THEIR game’s issue is, and patch it ASAP.

SmackyCakes

Same thing happened to me. Said they couldn't help me and told me it was an xbox problem.

EliteAlphaHawk

I am BEYOND livid! I have played Ripto's Rage twice now, I have lost all of my progress TWiCE!  This legitimately causes depression for me. I really enjoy the game and have very little free time. To have all that time wasted is not ok!

TSenn

Proper waste of money and time

BMOzzie
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS