cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menace MW3 kurt2467

Activision Support

Hi,can anyone help in an incident involving a hacked lobby(didn't know it was at the time) where another player,psn i.d. kurt2467 reset me and my friends stats,prestige lvl and unlocks back to lvl1 and put all our other game stats into negative numbers.

The only thing that looked untouched was the amount of time we had been playing since day one.

I have contacted Sony Playstation about this aswell,but got told they cant do anything about it and to contact who ever made the game.

I have seen other posts on here with the same problem,and wondered if anyone had their stats put back to normal?

anything will be appreciated on the matter.

cheers GAMBIT-7T6.

GAMBIT-7T6
6 REPLIES 6

This happened to me yesterday by the same user (kurt2467). My custom classes have his username and he has videos on youtube showing how he does it https://www.youtube.com/user/DexModderFTWdaReal).

my username is estevesd and I please, solve this problem.

estevesd

Active my hack, please

@estevesd wrote:

This happened to me yesterday by the same user (kurt2467). My custom classes have his username and he has videos on youtube showing how he does it https://www.youtube.com/user/DexModderFTWdaReal).

my username is estevesd and I please, solve this problem.

rapidim

I just got reset by kurt2467. *****.

Biggunz1978ggggg
I'm due best

CK_GameRuLer
Pls open myn hack I'm still pro but not ass good
CK_GameRuLer

Dude he did the exact opisite for me because he got me to persteige 21

synthboy36
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS