Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mw3 : I will get banned in 24 Days for 9999Days because i was in a EXP Lobby but not intenionally ..

SOLVED

Activision Support

Mw3 : I will get banned in 24 Days for 9999Days because i was in a EXP Lobby but not intenionally ..

Hey Guys ,

i need help! I will get banned in 24 Days for 9999 Days , because i was in a EXP-Lobby , but not intentionally!

I joined the lobby and i was automatically kicked out of the lobby.

What I can do?

Sorry for my broken English. Thanks!

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Mw3 : I will get banned in 24 Days for 9999Days because i was in a EXP Lobby but not intenionally ..

in reply to xAyakashi
Solution
‎04-02-2014 09:58 AM

We understand your concern regarding your account; however, we do not have the details of your ban. Please take a moment to review the Code of Conduct which outlines reasons an account can get banned Activision Support

Additionally, bans are not subject for further discussion or appeal.  Before any action is taken, the account is carefully reviewed to prevent a false positive.

In accordance to the Support Forum Expectations & Guidelines Support Forum Expectations and Guidelines   this discussion will be locked.

Please do not create another discussion regarding this matter.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator
3 REPLIES

Re: Mw3 : I will get  banned in 24 Days for 9999Days because i was in a EXP Lobby but not intenionally ..

in reply to xAyakashi

Happened the same to me. They have to do something about it

Level 1

Re: Mw3 : I will get banned in 24 Days for 9999Days because i was in a EXP Lobby but not intenionally ..

in reply to CROSSDEAD18

yeah . i search on the Internet and i found a important detail When you are "boosting" , also in a exp lobby , you will become 2 Days bann , The second time you are banned for 5000 Days. So why i become instantly 9999Days

Level 1

in reply to xAyakashi
Solution
‎04-02-2014 09:58 AM

We understand your concern regarding your account; however, we do not have the details of your ban. Please take a moment to review the Code of Conduct which outlines reasons an account can get banned Activision Support

Additionally, bans are not subject for further discussion or appeal.  Before any action is taken, the account is carefully reviewed to prevent a false positive.

In accordance to the Support Forum Expectations & Guidelines Support Forum Expectations and Guidelines   this discussion will be locked.

Please do not create another discussion regarding this matter.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS