Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My free fall map redemption code of COD ghosts doesn't work! and I can't recognize one character of the code, because its style just likes a lock!

SOLVED

Activision Support

My free fall map redemption code of COD ghosts doesn't work! and I can't recognize one character of the code, because its style just likes a lock!

My free fall map redemption code of COD ghosts doesn't work! and I can't recognize one character of the code, because its style just looks like a lock!

anyone can help me?  thak u!

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: My free fall map redemption code of COD ghosts doesn't work! and I can't recognize one character of the code, because its style just likes a lock!

in reply to wt_hacker
Solution
‎26-12-2013 08:37 AM

Hello wt,

It looks like your other post was already answered: My free fall map redemption code of COD ghosts doesn't work! and I can't recognize one character of ...

Best,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator
1 REPLY

Re: My free fall map redemption code of COD ghosts doesn't work! and I can't recognize one character of the code, because its style just likes a lock!

in reply to wt_hacker
Solution
‎26-12-2013 08:37 AM

Hello wt,

It looks like your other post was already answered: My free fall map redemption code of COD ghosts doesn't work! and I can't recognize one character of ...

Best,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS