cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On mission 15 why does Gideon stop and never break the closed door down after he reloads his AST suit?

Activision Support

(PC version) In the final mission, once we've been dropped into the water in the AST suits, my sound cuts out... not any of the other game sounds, but all in-game voice audio, music and sound effects are gone until I escape out to the menu where I can hear the menu clicks, etc. just fine again.  I tried everything to circumvent from updating drivers to lowering sound quality to going back to default settings on everything but at exactly the same point each time the audio cuts out.  That wasn't the end of the world since I figured it was just a bug that would work itself out by playing through it, but alas, not so.  In fact, I'm not sure it doesn't have something to do with my newest problem.  I've followed Gideon into the compound and we've made it to the point where he's supposed to break down a closed door, but he just stands there.  I've tried everything to get him to finish this scene but he won't and I can't break it down myself.  Eventually the 2 minute timer runs all the way down and we fail the mission to avert the missile launch.  All the while, Gideon just stands there looking at the door he's supposed to run through.  Anyone else run into this?

12341534f4asd3f
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

I’m having the same problem with Xbox one on digital edition any help

Wallyshow
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS