Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Points not counting in clan wars!!! Help!!

Activision Support

Points not counting in clan wars!!! Help!!

We are playing platinum clan wars... We have 5 members registered and playing... We are only getting 1 point per win... Why are we not getting 1 per player winning the game??

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Points not counting in clan wars!!! Help!!

in reply to Sportsmom2

Hey, bro. It may be possible that there's a bit of a delay for the records for the scoring. I would suggest you continue playing. Also, by the way, out of curiosity, what's the name of your clan?

Level 34

in reply to Crinkzkull081

nice advice

Level 1

in reply to Sportsmom2

might be abit of lag or sometimes it doesnt connect them into your clan ask them to try go to clan details on there xbox sometimes it doesnt work

Level 1

in reply to Sportsmom2

Aside from the delay of the scoring. It might be that the other players are capturing the nodes that's why it appear that you only one win was counting.

Level 21
Highlighted

in reply to Sportsmom2

Hi,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^KJ

Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS