Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prestige Edition, Gamescom 2013 One of 500

Activision Support

Re: Prestige Edition, Gamescom 2013 One of 500

in reply to GeoStigma

It`s less then 24 hours till the release and there are some people that did not even get initial email. There are a lot of threads on this forum about this issue. We have contacted almost everyone, but nobody was able to help. @OGHuxtable, it seems that you are the only one who know what is happening and who is able to help us. Please do so.

Thank you

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to TSYTSMAN

Same problem here. No replies to twitter or emails to Activision.  Poor customer service!!!

Level 1

in reply to GeoStigma

I'm sitting in the same boat.

It's not nice to have no informations. If I knew I won't get one (although I won), I would buy one. But if I have to wait for this information too long, I don't want to buy it then... It's too late.
Actually, Activision Germany will become problems with its behaviour to give no information or prices, because in the german laws It is cheating to make promices like getting prices but then you are not getting your price. But I can imagine that it was excluded to take legal actions; in a little corner somewhere...
I can't understand why there is no official statement to that, easy to find for everyone. It doesn't matter if it would be bad news (because this concern isn't good either) but there would be some! A little relief for everyone.
(sorry for my english...)

Level 1

in reply to GodLikeRukiSae

Hi there,

I just sent you a DM.  Please check your inbox.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

hi, i was a lucky one on firstlook the netherlands 2013, im also waiting for the prestige edition, you have some information for me as well?

cheers.

Level 1

in reply to RisingGlorie

Support does not have any info. I don`t know why they just can`t post it publicly, but all we got in that DM, was a message that they do not have any info about this promo.

It looks like some of us began to receive Xbox 360 copies of the game without being contacted and ask which copy we want.

Level 1

in reply to GeoStigma

nun dem kann ich nur zustimmen und wenn das nur verarsche war, dann werde ich gar nichts kaufen,ich lass mich doch nicht verarschen.erst etwas versprechen und dann nicht einhalten?nicht mit mir!!!aber bevor wir uns erzürnen, erst mal abwarten was der tag(postbote) so bringt heute.ansonsten wäre ich in höchstem maße entäuscht....500 menschen die sich gefreut haben und gewartet und gefiebert nur um dann versetzt zu werden, aber ich kann es mir ehrlich kaum vorstellen,also abwarten und tee trinken ^^

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS