Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Lost Islands saves...

Activision Support

Problem with Lost Islands saves...

My Activate name is bjornolf.  My game now crashes with any activity that causes a save (hit save, level up, use wishstone, click on activate button, buy gems).  I play on an ipad 2 with iOS 7.0.2.  Is there a fix?

Thanks.

Joe

Level 1
16 REPLIES

Re: Problem with Lost Islands saves...

in reply to bjornolf

Hi Joe,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with the game crashing.  Do you have the latest update for the game?  Are there any apps running in the background while you are playing the game?  Were there any levels lost or a full reset of levels?  If so, please include the current and previous level.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

I'M level 38.  Haven't lost anything, but can't save my game without it quitting.  Yes, I have the latest version.  My email, safari, and kindle run in the background, but those have been since I started.  I had about twenty failed error friend visits right before it started.  Could that have messed it up?

Level 1

in reply to bjornolf

Thanks for the update Joe.

Can you please try un-installing the app then power down the device.  Restart the device and install the app again.  Before starting the game again, shut down any background apps and let us know the results.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator
Highlighted

in reply to _KidA_

Tried it.  Still dies on save/friends/wish.

Level 1

in reply to bjornolf

I am having this same exact problem. It started yesterday afternoon after trying to visit friends. The game crashed and then I was no longer able to save my progress. I've tried uninstalling / reinstalling the app...restarting my iPad...shutting down the Game Center..etc..numerous times. I was up to date with the latest version of the game and am on the most recent iOS update. My activate name is Kalistae and I'm level 38. Is there anything else I can try?

Level 1

in reply to Kalistae

Holy cow, my game is completely gone!  I signed on just now and went from level 38 to level 1 with nothing.  What's going on?  I made sure I was signed on to Activate too.

Level 1

in reply to bjornolf

Okay, my game came back, but now it's back to save crash mode.

Level 1

in reply to bjornolf

About how much real money has been spent on gems? Have you submitted a support ticket, and if so can you provide me the case number?

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Kalistae

Just to clarify, has anything been reset on your account as in level, figures, save data, etc...

Also, can you let me know if you have purchased any gems, and if so, how many?

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS