Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skylanders Lost Islands Keeps Crashing

Activision Support

Re: Skylanders Lost Islands Keeps Crashing

in reply to _KidA_

Any word on my game recovery?  I haven't heard anything since the 14th, over a week ago and it has been almost three weeks since my game went down and I reported it via Facebook then again here on the 10th.  I also posted last week that my wife's game went down as well for the same problems and I put her information up on this site as well.  I would appreciate an update on the status of my account - I have seen others that had their games fixed.  If there are this many issues, doesn't it point to a greater problem with the game than individual corrupted saves?

Level 1

in reply to VTCCHokie92

Unfortunately no update quite yet on the matter. As AH did state these matters can sometimes take a bit of time to properly be investigated/recovered.

We both will do our absolute best to try and obtain an update on the matter and let you know.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

Thank you for your reply.  Please acknowledge receipt of my wife's issue that I posted to this forum thread - her Skylanders Lost Islands game has started crashing as well.

Level 1

in reply to Seanicus23

Is there any word on updates for my issue?  I have been down for a month now and over three weeks since I reported this issue.  I realize that there are a lot of folks with issues, but I haven't heard anything and it is very frustrating.  During this time I have missed out on numerous offers/quests/etc., plus the amount of energy, gems, gold, kudos, and wish stones I would have earned.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to VTCCHokie92

As of today, 6 November at 0600 EST, my game appears to be working and I am able to save to the cloud.  I will let you know if there are any future issues.  Is the company doing anything for all the gamers that have lost a month or so of gaming due to the cloud save issues?  It seems only fair, especially if we have invested as much as I have into this game.

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS