Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skylanders Lost Islands iOS - purchase not showing in game & no Australian support number! Error 14GDLYRX1235V

Activision Support

Skylanders Lost Islands iOS - purchase not showing in game & no Australian support number! Error 14GDLYRX1235V

I purchased a gem and character pack (50 gems with 2 Skylanders) and it hasn't shown up in my account. When I go to the support page it tells me to call an American support number and quote code 14GDLYRX1235V. Trouble is I'm in Australia and for the life of me cannot find ANY information about support here - not even an email address I can send the problem to. I'm certainly not paying the cost of an international call from a mobile phone. How can I get this issue addressed? Feeling ripped off...

Level 1
10 REPLIES

Re: Skylanders Lost Islands iOS - purchase not showing in game & no Australian support number! Error 14GDLYRX1235V

in reply to Mellowe80

Hello Mellowe80,

Sorry to hear about this issue! Now, can you confirm if the charge actually showed up on your statement?

Also, was there any time in between when you purchased the pack to when you noticed nothing showing that you stopped playing? By chance, has anything else been affected in terms of your level, or champions missing from your account.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

Re: Skylanders Lost Islands iOS - purchase not showing in game & no Australian support number! Error 14GDLYRX1235V

in reply to Seanicus23

Thanks for the reply.

Yes the money has definitely been debited to my account.

The option to buy the pack came up when I advanced to the next level. I hit the buy button and confirmed that I wanted to purchase and then iTunes kicked in and asked me to update my credit card details. I did this and then it asked if I still wanted to purchase the pack. I confirmed and it took me back to the game but my new Skylanders and gems weren't there. Nothing else appears to be missing or changed.

Level 1

in reply to Mellowe80

Do you have an activate account, and if so what is the name of it? Can you attempt to log out of the account and back in? You can also try closing the app completely and starting it back up. It could have been possible the game just didn't update your information after the purchase was made.

Just let me know!

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

Have tried restarting app and also logging out and back in to Activate with no luck. Activate handle is Mellowe80.

Cheers

Level 1

in reply to Mellowe80

Pls advise...?

Level 1

in reply to Mellowe80

It has now been 5 days since I've had any response to my original post from a week ago. I still don't have my Skylanders, or my gems. Will you PLEASE ADVISE!

Level 1

in reply to Mellowe80

Very sorry for the delay. I will need some further information from you before I escalate your account:

- Activate Name

- Gems lost and dollar amount spent on the account

- Date of the purchase on the character pack

Look forward to your reply!

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator
Highlighted

in reply to Seanicus23

- Activate Name: Mellowe80

- Gems lost and dollar amount spent on the account: 50 gems, AU$6.49

- Date of the purchase on the character pack: 15th October 2013

Level 1

in reply to Mellowe80

Would you pls confirm that this issue is being escalated?

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS