Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skylanders Swap Force forgets accolades

Activision Support

Skylanders Swap Force forgets accolades

Every so often while I load up my save in Skylanders Swap Force, all of my Collection Accolades reset to zero for what seems like no reason and I have no idea what causes it.  It still remembers all of the skylanders that have been scanned in, so scanning them again does nothing.  The only solution I know is to delete the save and start over.  It's happened to me twice now and it is making it hard to play the game if the accolades will reset.

Level 1
14 REPLIES

Re: Skylanders Swap Force forgets accolades

in reply to Terriermon

Greetings Terriermon,

That does sound quite odd. During the times that the accolades are reset, did you log into your console account before or after you started up the game? What could potentially be occurring is that you load up the game before logging into your console account and the game does not recognize any accolades.

With that being said, what console are you currently playing on?

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

Huh.  Looking back at the message, I really did forget to state what console.  It is the Wii U.  It should have me logged in before it even loads up so that should not be the problem.

I had it at one point say on my save that it was still at a Portal Master Rank of 10 and upon loading it was only at 2.  All other accolades I had completed were there and it had my Mii in the top corner of the saves screen saying I had a collection of 123 Skylanders before loading the save.  After it loaded it still said 123 skylanders in my collection, just nothing in the Collection Accolades completed.

Level 1

in reply to Terriermon

Thanks for the additional information.

You stated that this occasionally occurs. How often would you say that this happening? Is your rank reset every time that the accolades are not showing? 

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

Yes.  Once the accolades are forgotten, the rank drops to whatever the other accolades equate to.  It got annoying the first time it happened because I had various of the treasure podiums active but since my rank dropped, I could not change several of them since I did not "unlock" them anymore.

Level 1

in reply to Terriermon

Do you have a wired or wireless connection? Can you possibly try playing the game while not connected to an online source and let me know if that helps?

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator
Highlighted

in reply to Seanicus23

I have now heard of two other workarounds.  One is to just never use the Menu system for options until the save is loaded and the other is to just continue the game normally.  I tried on a new save never bothering with the menu and it seems okay so far.

Level 1

in reply to Seanicus23

Any chance of this game-breaking bug getting fixed on the Wii U? It's clear that it is a problem, and there are people who have spent hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on these games. Is it too much to ask to get this fixed?

Level 1

in reply to Terriermon

i have the same problem it is getting annoying to play the game i am not the only  one every body in miiverse are getting fustrated please activision wake up you are starting to loose players i'm even thinking to get the infinity game i don't want to but the fustration is mounting

Level 1

in reply to Terriermon

I have the same/similar problem, I have the Wii U version. When I first started the game it worked fine but then, some time later, I noticed that a lot of the collection accolades that I have completed have disappeared. It is only saying now that I have completed 3. I am not sure if this has affected my ranking as I didn't know what rank I was on before I noticed it was wrong. I know I have completed several of them for example "Add 8 blue skylanders to your game", "add both bounce skylanders", "add both rocket". It also says 0/32 green base skylanders in my collection.

I understand that there will be bugs in games. I would like to know if there is any progress with an update of some sort.

But none the less, this is a very good game series and enjoy it lots,

Mark

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS