Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skylanders Swap Force forgets accolades

Activision Support

Re: Skylanders Swap Force forgets accolades

in reply to greendogg90

exactly the same problem they should fix these bugs you work to get these ranking make me rethink if i want to continue in the future with this game

Level 1

in reply to Terriermon

I am having the same issue on my Wii U. I hope the issue is resolved soon, what is the point of continuing to play if I can't get a 100%, especially when I spent a lot of money on figures to be able to do so. This gives little incentive to buy the additional figures as they are released, if they game is just going to forget I have them.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Yuckmonster

you hit it right on the nail they are  killing the urge to continue with  the game ,think about the players first if you want a following to continue you have a good game do not kill it listen to there problem they care about the game

Level 1

in reply to Terriermon

Same problem here.

I have only one profile in the Wii U version of the game. Went down from Portal Master rank 73 to 61. Understandably with a rank that high I'm not interested in starting a new profile. It must be a glitch in the save file, and I would have thought there should be a workaround to allow us just to reset our collection to containing nothing, then allowing us to add our figures again, one by one. Sure it would take a while to add all my figures, but a darn site less time than restarting the game!!

Is there a more official way of reporting bugs like this that we should be using???

Level 1

in reply to Terriermon

My portal master ranking went from 18 to 10, but the accolades from level 18 remain.

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS