cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access Peacekeepers in Spyro: Reignited Trilogy

SOLVED

Activision Support

Hi all,

Finished downloading and installing the Spyro: Reignited Trilogy for PS4 a while ago and have been enjoying the game for an hour or so. I've done just about everything I can before going to Peacekeepers but when I try to actually go there I get a pop-up that just says 'Installing' with a Press 'A' to continue. 

This has been the case for several hours and will not let me progress. 

These are some of the steps I have taken:

• I have made sure the game is completely done installing
  • I have restarted the game
  • I have restarted the console
  • I have checked for updates to the game (For which there were none.

Image of what I see:

Spoiler
ReingnitedImage.jpg

Any help in figuring out this issue would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

iTEJ21
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I found this quote on a reddit thread that might explain the problem I (and some others) are having.

The origional notification showing me the game had installed had lied.

It was a partial install and was still working in the background.

I was on the "Installing" screen for 25 mins and finally got a new notification that it had installed and then I could go to the Peacekeepers.

Talk about a break of immersion.

Note: I'm expecting this to happen again with new worlds, which sucks since my net is 1.5g up and down.

I will keep this alive for now until I wait a while longer and make sure the install is actually finished and updated based on that. 

EDIT: This ended up being the issue. On initial install, it said there was only ~20 gb. That completed and appeared like the download had fully finished, however there was a further download of 40 more gb in the background. If you're having this issue check your downloads and give it some time. 

iTEJ21
3 REPLIES 3

I found this quote on a reddit thread that might explain the problem I (and some others) are having.

The origional notification showing me the game had installed had lied.

It was a partial install and was still working in the background.

I was on the "Installing" screen for 25 mins and finally got a new notification that it had installed and then I could go to the Peacekeepers.

Talk about a break of immersion.

Note: I'm expecting this to happen again with new worlds, which sucks since my net is 1.5g up and down.

I will keep this alive for now until I wait a while longer and make sure the install is actually finished and updated based on that. 

EDIT: This ended up being the issue. On initial install, it said there was only ~20 gb. That completed and appeared like the download had fully finished, however there was a further download of 40 more gb in the background. If you're having this issue check your downloads and give it some time. 

iTEJ21
Highlighted

I purchased my game yesterday night and left it on  becuase it had downloaded twice, it had first said 9hrs then dropped down to 3hrs so I left it load, then there was another one but I turned off my ps4 and turned it on in the morning and it said it needed 40mins more. I already finished playing the first part of Spyro 1, but I can go to the peacekeepers world. It just says ‘Installing’ its been like that in hours!!! Help! Should I delete it and Install the whole game? Does the complete download take days??? 

ReyesF

Thank You so much! Got the same, and panicked! Life and stress saver!

CasualBongo
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer