Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

diamond division

SOLVED

Activision Support

diamond division

I am the clan leader and i opted into diamond division but its still shows us playing platinum. is there anything i didnt do correctly?

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: diamond division

in reply to Arkangel1671
Solution
‎14-08-2014 11:20 AM

Looks like beachead sent an update about this. They said that there was an issue for some clans who were supposed to opt in during this clan wars and they told the clan leaders to register again before Friday evening PDT to finalize roster. Here's the link for more details: https://twitter.com/beachheadstudio

Level 34
4 REPLIES

in reply to Arkangel1671

From what I know about this, is that If you opted in after the bronze-platinum clan wars started, the servers would regard you as included in the latter division instead of diamond division. Sorry, bro, but most unlikely, your clan isn't in the diamond division roster.

Level 34

in reply to Crinkzkull081

no i opted in tuesday afternoon way before any clan wars started. but for some reason we still got into a platinum division clan war.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Arkangel1671
Solution
‎14-08-2014 11:20 AM

Looks like beachead sent an update about this. They said that there was an issue for some clans who were supposed to opt in during this clan wars and they told the clan leaders to register again before Friday evening PDT to finalize roster. Here's the link for more details: https://twitter.com/beachheadstudio

Level 34

in reply to Arkangel1671

Hi,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^KJ

Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS