Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I create an activate account in skylanders lost islands? I can't work out how t do it

SOLVED

Activision Support

how do I create an activate account in skylanders lost islands? I can't work out how t do it

Hi how do I create an activate account in skylanders lost islands. There is a button to login but not one to create an account that I can see.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: how do I create an activate account in skylanders lost islands? I can't work out how t do it

in reply to G0dd322
Solution
‎02-05-2014 06:17 PM

You can't create new accounts right now. Who knows if you ever will be able to. Activision has said nothing aside from that first bit.

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: how do I create an activate account in skylanders lost islands? I can't work out how t do it

in reply to G0dd322
Solution
‎02-05-2014 06:17 PM

You can't create new accounts right now. Who knows if you ever will be able to. Activision has said nothing aside from that first bit.

Level 1

in reply to Kalamath

Ich kann mich nicht im Spiel auf mein Activate Konto einloggen? Warum nicht?

Level 1

in reply to Pepples

Ja! Ik heb hetzelfde probleem. Ik heb een account aangemaakt, maar ik kan niet inloggen. Groetjes uit Nederland.

Yes! I thought I was the only one with this problem. I have made an account here on Activision especially for the skylanders game. So I can be neighbors with my dad and son (LOL).

I get the message: An account with that email address could not be found. Please try again. (ACTIVATE Error Code: 3000)

Level 1

in reply to G0dd322

Ja! Ik heb hetzelfde probleem. Ik heb een account aangemaakt, maar ik kan niet inloggen. Groetjes uit Nederland.

Yes! I thought I was the only one with this problem. I have made an account here on Activision especially for the skylanders game. So I can be neighbors with my dad and son (LOL).

I get the message: An account with that email address could not be found. Please try again. (ACTIVATE Error Code: 3000)

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS