cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem COD2 masterserver

SOLVED

Activision Support

hello,

I represent POTW clan,  the oldest clan on call of duty 2.

since maybe 1 month, many server are not in the list, ours is not in.

we was in the top 10 rank on gametracker, with constantly 30 players connected.

but since few we are loosing players, more and more, cause they don't see us in the list.

WHAT HAPPEN ?

I know that it is an old game COD2, but there still are a lot of players !!!!

I guess that you have a  small budget to repair the problems for old game, but please do something!!!

cod2 is not dying!!

ty for your answer.

Heyleforlife
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey,

it works now.

ty for all!

Heyleforlife
10 REPLIES 10

Hey,

Unfortunately this matter is still being reviewed. We apologize for the frustrations the downtime has caused. Please stay tuned for more info. I'll update this thread as it arrives.

Regards,

^DS

Community Coordinator

I have an update on this issue.

The master server issue has been resolved. If you are still experiencing connectivity problems please provide the following info for me so I can pass it on.

- Region

- ISP (internet service provider)

Regards,

^DS

Community Coordinator

Hey,

it works now.

ty for all!

Heyleforlife

I have created the server but i am unable to see in server lists. However, i also port forwarded my router using port TCP 28960 to port end 28974. My ip address is also static, i.e. 192.168.1.36 and my location is Yamunanagar, Haryana, India. But when i go to GSC game servers, my location on my server is showing "ZZ" and i am able to connect to my server, by my friend who wanted to connect my server cannot connect, ping shows dead in their list. However, i am able to connect easily.

Main problem is i am unable to locate my server in public server lists, which is shown on "join server" in COD2. Kindly help me out why my server is not showing in server list?

sumitsaini15

I have created the server but i am unable to see in server lists. However, i also port forwarded my router using port TCP 28960 to port end 28974. My ip address is also static, i.e. 192.168.1.36 and my location is Yamunanagar, Haryana, India. But when i go to GSC game servers, my location on my server is showing "ZZ" and i am able to connect to my server, by my friend who wanted to connect my server cannot connect, ping shows dead in their list. However, i am able to connect easily.

Main problem is i am unable to locate my server in public server lists, which is shown on "join server" in COD2. Kindly help me out why my server is not showing in server list?cod.jpgServer made by not showing the cod2 public serversserver not showing.jpgclicking on server name and arranging all servers as per names, my server name is not showing in this list i.e. "LPU ONLINE"

sumitsaini15

This is my problem is 1 month.

I living in Turkey.

I cant playing in my liked servers.

When will end this problem?

UCD_28177144096

Thanks. I've passed this info on for further review.

Regards,

^DS

Community Coordinator

Hi, we are hosting servers on a dedicated machine in Germany but for some reason my servers are not showing up in the master list, but when i add them to favourite list they show up no problem, the ip is :

de.gamezonemt.tk:28960

de.gamezonemt.tk:28961

de.gamezonemt.tk:28962

de.gamezonemt.tk:28963

de.gamezonemt.tk:28964

de.gamezonemt.tk:28965

de.gamezonemt.tk:28966

de.gamezonemt.tk:28970

GameZoneMT

Hi

I recently payed for cod2 hosting server...

Is there a way to add my server to cod2 server list?

is cod2 master server still running?

i know that activision has no interest in supporting cod2 any more, but there is still a lot of players playing this game...

my server ip: 185.4.149.18:29075

crohunter3003
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS