cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purchased cod points and they never showed up. It said it was offline and will update when it's back up.Got charged 9.99 and still a no show

SOLVED

Activision Support

I know it's an old thread lol but I bought some about an hour ago and nothing. Bout 1100 and they haven't come in yet. I've restarted numeroustimes and nothing is working

Joe_The_Ninja

I’m having a problem where I spend 9.99$ on cod points and they never show up because the it sayd  that the cod point system was down and it’s been two day I’ve tried everything and there still not there

Chesscomom

I purchased the season pass and still have yet to receive the cod points after one full week....I also tried purchasing 10 dollars worth and received nothing...I didn't get the zombie ones either.....I called Sony they say talk to you....this is a bit dumb just saying 

UCD_28202624578jdMZRUWhbCnv

Purchased cod points and still didn't receive them... purchased season pass and still no cod points....that was a week ago... Contacted Sony they said to contact you please someone help me cuz I'm out money what the hell.....and y not an actual phone number...website won't let me log in to chat on a support thread but let me go here so here we go 

UCD_28202624578jdMZRUWhbCnv
Highlighted

Hello i purchased 30$ worth of cod points but they never showed up

Wassupbiches

I also attempted to purchase 5000 COD Points yesterday with my first attempt saying there was an error. I tried again which worked and received 5000 COD Points in my account

Though I checked my bank statement and have TWO pending transactions for $52.45 (AUD). I would either like a refund or alternatively would at least like the 5000 COD Points which I was charged for that didn't work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I can provide any information that is required. Rather than start a new topic I'm just using this thread to keep the related issue together.

My platform is XBOX One and gamer tag is Bliss XI

BlissXI

Hey there,

Sorry to hear that. Like I mentioned previously, for this issue can you either directly message me or talk to Activision Support on the Official Support Chat through the Contact Us page? Either way we'd be happy to help you with that problem. Thanks and let me know.

-Sean

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I've also had a similar problem. I have purchased a 1000 cod points for each of my two accounts costing me £15.98 in total. This was on 06-22-16. I have since not received any cod points on either account and when I contacting Game (retailer) they told me to contact Activision support. I spoke to an ambassador who was very unhelpful and did not offer any help whatsoever. So I contacted Game again who then sent me to Playstation who in turn sent me back to Activision. I then spoke to another ambassador who gave me a phone number that didn't connect me to anyone other than a machine which wasn't helpful either. Eventually I went to Activision's Facebook support page. I had sent them a private request for help however they failed to respond. I am extremely disappointed with the services I've encountered. Frankly, I feel as if I've been robbed. I would like the appropriate support I deserve before I take this matter further.

Sjoerd1986

What did u do for the solution?

@Sjoerd1986 wrote:

I've also had a similar problem. I have purchased a 1000 cod points for each of my two accounts costing me £15.98 in total. This was on 06-22-16. I have since not received any cod points on either account and when I contacting Game (retailer) they told me to contact Activision support. I spoke to an ambassador who was very unhelpful and did not offer any help whatsoever. So I contacted Game again who then sent me to Playstation who in turn sent me back to Activision. I then spoke to another ambassador who gave me a phone number that didn't connect me to anyone other than a machine which wasn't helpful either. Eventually I went to Activision's Facebook support page. I had sent them a private request for help however they failed to respond. I am extremely disappointed with the services I've encountered. Frankly, I feel as if I've been robbed. I would like the appropriate support I deserve before I take this matter further.

@Sjoerd1986 wrote:

XD-SIMBOSS-DX
I’m having somewhat the same thing sean please help me I spent 9.99 and still haven’t seen my cod points it’s been two days
Chesscomom
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS