cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purchased cod points and they never showed up. It said it was offline and will update when it's back up.Got charged 9.99 and still a no show

SOLVED

Activision Support

Highlighted

Purchased the coD points.It said it was offline and will update when Its back up. Got charged 9.99 and it still never showed up

LegendOfOneSoul
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there,

Sorry for the late reply on this one. Did you find assistance with that issue and did the CoD points show up after a short period time? I know they can occasionally get delayed in showing up or may just take a restart of the platform and game to see them in-game. If you are still having that issue please contact me directly through private message or talk to our Official Support Chat through our Contact Us page. Let me know if you have any questions about that.

-Sean

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
21 REPLIES 21

me two

deadmen126

Hey there,

Sorry for the late reply on this one. Did you find assistance with that issue and did the CoD points show up after a short period time? I know they can occasionally get delayed in showing up or may just take a restart of the platform and game to see them in-game. If you are still having that issue please contact me directly through private message or talk to our Official Support Chat through our Contact Us page. Let me know if you have any questions about that.

-Sean

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

hey im having the same problem i`ve bought my cod points and they never got there 

XD-SIMBOSS-DXori

I have the same probleme I didn't receive my cod points too i'm on xbox one

kev97bg

I purchased cod points they never showed up and I'm getting very mad 

Mythlogiical

I bought 1,100 cod points on modern warfare remastered yesterday around 5:00 Pm central time. And they still haven't showed up. I was charged from my card almost immediately, yet the points never showed up

SnowyMountain98

I purchased 1100 cod points yesterday around 5 PM CT. And I've waited and waited, yet they still haven't showed up. My gamer tag is SnowyMountain98.

SnowyMountain98

I bought the cod points around 10:30 a.m EST and they still haven't loaded in, this is complete *****

ferrari-guy

I applied two $20.00 Xbox gift cards to my account by trying to redeem CoD points.   It said that the money came off of the gift  cards BUT I just received a notice from the credit card that I have on file that states $39.99 was billed to my credit card also!    

What happened?  Why was my credit card billed, and where did the money, that redeemed from the gift cards, go?

What information do you need from me, in order to follow up on this?

-Lew McClenahan

codlover999226
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS