Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why i have been permanently banned without a previous warning? i cant create player cards

SOLVED

Activision Support

why i have been permanently banned without a previous warning? i cant create player cards

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: why i have been permanently banned without a previous warning? i cant create player cards

in reply to ADRIANIMOVIC
Solution
‎28-11-2013 03:41 PM

We understand your concern regarding your account; however, we do not have the details of your ban. Additionally, bans are not subject for further discussion or appeal.  Before any action is taken, the account is carefully reviewed to prevent a false positive.

Please take a moment to review the Security & Enforcement Policy which outlines reasons an account can get banned Activision Support .

The Code of Conduct is available for review as well Activision Support .

In accordance to the Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette  this discussion will be locked.

Please do not create another discussion regarding this matter.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator
3 REPLIES

Re: why i have been permanently banned without a previous warning? i cant create player cards

in reply to ADRIANIMOVIC

Yoy have propably use hacks or cheats. They said VAC will not tolerate any cheatings...

Level 1

in reply to HIPPODROME

and i hope with all my heart that that is true.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to ADRIANIMOVIC
Solution
‎28-11-2013 03:41 PM

We understand your concern regarding your account; however, we do not have the details of your ban. Additionally, bans are not subject for further discussion or appeal.  Before any action is taken, the account is carefully reviewed to prevent a false positive.

Please take a moment to review the Security & Enforcement Policy which outlines reasons an account can get banned Activision Support .

The Code of Conduct is available for review as well Activision Support .

In accordance to the Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette  this discussion will be locked.

Please do not create another discussion regarding this matter.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS