Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why is only one player in my clan counting in clan wars

Activision Support

why is only one player in my clan counting in clan wars

Why is only one player in my clan counting for wins in clan wars? My clan has been active in several clan wars and all have been in the clan since I started it. For some reason only one players wins are counting.

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: why is only one player in my clan counting in clan wars

in reply to crazy_sola

There might be a delay or latency on updating trhe scores or the wins since there was an issue with this recently howewer as our clan commander checked recently, it is now resolved. Try logging out and in of the app.

Level 21

in reply to Abbulls

I tried all of that. Activation said they are working in the issue but this is hard for only one member to fight all the other clans. Activation does not know when the problem will be resolved. With me being the clam commander my wins are not even counting. It's frustrating.

Level 1

in reply to crazy_sola

How many Call of duty account and console account you do have? Make sure that your console account is linked into your CoD account that you're using in game or in clan wars.

Level 21

in reply to Abbulls

I only have the one account. And I only play on my console. However there are 4 consoles in my House we don't share. My wins counted for 3 hours then nothing so there is a problem with this. And it is unfair and unfortunate that I may have to put call of duty away. Then search for a different game with different makers.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to crazy_sola

There might be a delay on saving or updating your scores. We experienced this too before but at the end of the game, we were able to get the wins that we really should have.

Level 21

in reply to crazy_sola

Hi,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^KJ

Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS