Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wth Activision?

Activision Support

Highlighted

wth Activision?

This is bull I put one emblem up on BO2 and u ban me for it I should of got a first offense at least but no u had to permanently do it u know we the people could shut big companies like u down by telling our friends and they tell there if I just tell 5 of mine and then those 5 told 5 of theirs we are up to 25 people now put this into your mind we could make this way big like thpse 25 tell 5 we up to 125 then 5 more 625 and 5 more 3125 now keep doing this and u guys would see tjat as a customer of yours we want u to be good but u do this we try and bring u down and we could do it with little work. So plz unban me and however u did permently unless they done this like 3 time because I did it only once by accident

Level 1
1 REPLY

Re: wth Activision?

in reply to dakidder9469

I'm afraid that bans are already final and are not subjected to any further review. For further info, you can go to this link: Activision Support. By the way, bans are not allowed to be a topic here in forums because it's a violation of the Community Forum Etiquette and Guidelines. But let's see what SavageHam or EmiliozGunz has to say about this.

Level 16
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS