Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xbox 360 skylanders swap force my power of portal works on all characters but will not activate the action packs

SOLVED

Activision Support

xbox 360 skylanders swap force my power of portal works on all characters but will not activate the action packs

Please Help
I dont get it i can finish the game..

I can get to Sheep wreck Island and play that because i go through the game but if i put the piece on the Portal nothing happens.

Help please

This is the second power portal i have purchase because the last one stopped working and i couldnt find were to send it to.

so if you have that information i would super appreciate it.

Thanks

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: xbox 360 skylanders swap force my power of portal works on all characters but will not activate the action packs

in reply to Tessiepi
Solution
‎14-08-2014 11:28 PM

OMG!!  I figured it out.. sheesh..

I was taking my skylander off the portal and putting on the tower of time on and nothing was happening.. well guess what??  you have to leave the skylander ON the power of portal and place the tower of time on it as well..

Thanks to my daughter .. mystery solved!

I love this game.. sorry for being a dork...  Problem solved!

Level 1
1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: xbox 360 skylanders swap force my power of portal works on all characters but will not activate the action packs

in reply to Tessiepi
Solution
‎14-08-2014 11:28 PM

OMG!!  I figured it out.. sheesh..

I was taking my skylander off the portal and putting on the tower of time on and nothing was happening.. well guess what??  you have to leave the skylander ON the power of portal and place the tower of time on it as well..

Thanks to my daughter .. mystery solved!

I love this game.. sorry for being a dork...  Problem solved!

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS