15-16 November qualification question

SOLVED

Advanced Warfare Clans Discussion Forum

Highlighted

English is not my mother language, so, I'm really sorry if my question is not appropriate.

On the anouncement we can read '' On the line is the gold Exo for the Clan Wars exclusive Centurion Operator gear set.'' That is for the qualification on the 15-16 November or the clan war on the 26 to 1 st December?

Thanks!

Kunsel_cod
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

According to Beachhead we won the exo for the Battle Royale/final finish, however there will be a whole line of "clan" clothing that will match it, everything from helmet to boots that you will earn for winning subsequent clan wars.

View solution in original post

Helo-Pilot
4 REPLIES 4

From what I understand, the 15th and 16th is to determine your division placement in the first real war Nov. 26th. The EXO armour is for the top winners (Gold and Platinum division again?) in that war. Now my clan won that armor already in Ghosts last Diamond War, so I am not sure what we earn, if anything.

JoeCampr

So, I'm not the only one who get confused with this anouncement?

Kunsel_cod

Would also be nice if they gave us some information, like what time does it start, what time does it end etc. In Ghosts it was always 3:00 EST, and end at the same time, but that would mean only 24 hours of war.

JoeCampr

According to Beachhead we won the exo for the Battle Royale/final finish, however there will be a whole line of "clan" clothing that will match it, everything from helmet to boots that you will earn for winning subsequent clan wars.

View solution in original post

Helo-Pilot

Studios