Advanced Warfare Clans Discussion Forum

Does anyone know how to make your clan tags appear in-game? I've asked a few people in servers and they have all said that they changed their Steam name to achieve this...

Seeing as we set up clan tags when creating a clan, surely there's a better way of doing this? I've tried in-game and via the app, but can't seem to find this setting anywhere.

Any info is appreciated.

hussKi
10 REPLIES 10

In game, go to Operator, then Player Card (I think that is the name), and then Tag.  Then you can set your own, use your clan's tag, or clear it.

LifeSong1
in reply to LifeSong1

Hey LifeSong1,

Thanks for the prompt response.

I don't remember seeing the "Tag" option in the 'Player Card' menu. However, I will take another look later on today.

hussKi
in reply to LifeSong1

Update: I just checked that option in-game and there's no 'Tag' option. Just 'Emblems' and 'Call Cards'...

Here's a screenshot - http://i.imgur.com/mhuH8xK.jpg

Any other ideas, anyone?

hussKi

That's really odd as that is where it is at for me.  I would suggest trying to contact @Beachheadstudio on twitter and see if they can help you out. No clue why one person would have that and another wouldn't. Everyone should be able to see it even if they aren't in a clan.

Out of curiosity, have you ever been banned/punished for having an inappropriate tag? Just curious as that is one of the only things going through my head as to why you might not see it (again, no clue if they have ever even done anything like this, just throwing out a thought).

LifeSong1

its in your customization screen somewhere. Im not sure the exact location since im not on my game ATM. Look at your Operator options though, its there. It says Tags or clan tags

morbid_angel_70
in reply to morbid_angel_70

Morbit - The screenshot he posted is where it should be.  That is the exact location of where it is on my Xbox.  Operator - Player Card - Tag.  But on his system, he does not have the Tag option.

LifeSong1
in reply to LifeSong1

Hey everyone the problem that he has is the same as I do. there are no clan tag options in PC. It looks like his screen capture is from PC (F1 button). What my clan does is we add our clan tags to the front of our name in Steam, thereby showing up in game.

Hope this helps,

JoeCampr

Thanks for the heads up. Did you have Clan Tags in Ghosts on the PC?

LifeSong1
Highlighted
in reply to LifeSong1

No we never did get them on the PC in Ghosts...................... somethings never change, lol.

JoeCampr

Studios