Advanced Warfare Clans Discussion Forum

Highlighted

Is this available through the website somewhere?  I am not traditionally a CoD player, but liked the looks of AW so I decided to pick it up when some members of my clan did.  We established a CoD Clan, but don't want to use the mobile app all the time.  Where can we manage our clan from?

xLostPunkFoundx
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to xLostPunkFoundx
Solution

Unfortunately that is the only the way to use the AW app.

View solution in original post

TL_Bare_B
7 REPLIES 7
in reply to xLostPunkFoundx
Solution

Unfortunately that is the only the way to use the AW app.

View solution in original post

TL_Bare_B

Thanks for the answer.  That is unfortunate, as I (and many members of my clan) are having a heck of a time with stability on the App.  I am enjoying my first real venture into CoD, but was hoping they had a system like Battlefield's Battlelog, where you could "one stop shop" for everything that you need to regarding the game from your Desktop if you didn't want to use the App.

xLostPunkFoundx

It is available on windows 8, you may find that more stable than your mobiles

mas2809

I think thats f**king stupid that you have to use the app. Just silly that they wouldn't have something on their website or anything, or at least say somewhere that you have to use the app. I've been searching all day and just found this answer. Thanks guys for clearing it up. Hope they add something on the menu one day.

Smelly Munt

FYI - I will have my site updated soon so that you can *view* your clan data on the site. To update any values or use the chat, you will still have to use the App, but for most of your members they could just view the site.  I did this exact thing in Ghosts and I am currently upgrading the site for AW.

LifeSong1

The AW app is available on Windows 8.1 but it still wont open and my laptop, stating hardware not compatable.

SoNofBLACK

Yes, Because I think it's need to be a tablet. You will need a touch screen device to make the apps working...

Kunsel_cod

Studios