Clan ranking & wars details are needed

Advanced Warfare Clans Discussion Forum

Highlighted

I don't know why it's been so hard to get a response to this, but as any Clan Leader will tell you the below questions are very important to any Clan. Previous years we have been left to just work it all out on your own and I was really hoping that it would be different with Advanced Warfare.

This information should not be this hard to find or confirm!

1. Will the clan wars work exactly the same as Ghosts did with just some additional features added?

2. Is the XP that you earn the same as Ghosts? If not what is the difference?

Previously we have been working off this model:

MULTIPLAYER MODES:

For a win each Clan member earns 50 Clan XP, with the most that can be earned in one match being 300 Clan XP.
For a loss each Clan member earns 10 Clan XP,with the most that can be earned in one match being 60 Clan XP.

CLAN V CLAN MODE: (4 players max)
For a win each Clan member earns 100 Clan XP, with the most that can be earned in one match being 400 Clan XP.
For a loss each Clan member earns 20 Clan XP,with the most that can be earned in one match being 80 Clan XP.
CLAN WARS:

The XP earned in Clan Wars is the same amount as in multiplayer modes but with one difference.

If your Clan has captured a ‘node’ you will be receiving bonus in-game XP every time you play in that game type. This can vary from 15% – 30%.

3. What will the XP bonuses be for competing in the Clan Wars and is this just for placing first or will there be bonus XP given for certain placements. Will this be the same across all Divisions or will you be earning more XP in the higher Divisions?

That will do for the moment, I would, and so would thousands of other Clan Leaders, be very appreciative if you could get back to me on all this or direct me to where you have published this information.

Thank you

MS_BELLA

Studios