Advanced Warfare Clans Discussion Forum

Moderators and forum posters, I pre registered my clan prior to the deadline, selected our platform for Xbox1 but, nothing "ported" over. Any one with similar issues and did it get resolved?  Shouting out to some mods,but, anyone with solution- post up please and thanks in advance! Calling SavageHam OGHuxtable EmiliozGunz BkfstWidow

KC_KREW
2 REPLIES 2

I Pre registered for the xone as well , once the app came out I dl it and it did not show my clan since I had not played mp yet as I was playing the campaign --- once I went into mp and went through the options I saw that my clan had transferred over so I was able to attach my clan tag. After a few games I went and checked the app and my clan was there .......

Have you done that ?

Did you use the same email and password that is associated with your ghost app with the aw app?

I Know they are simple answers but as you already know never hurts to offer something up especially if it helps.

MindSpazms Level 75

I had not played that much mp but now have over 1.5 hr playing time and it just shows me in the clan. All the same info- I will need  some support staff on this one I think. I do appreciate the input- you are right, it is sometimes the "simple" stuff that makes all the difference in the world with these aps. Take care!

KC_KREW

Studios