Moved clan from Ghosts but having issue.

Advanced Warfare Clans Discussion Forum

I moved my clan from Ghosts to AW but I can only see members who use Xbox. The clan has members on Steam and Playstation 4 as well. Since I don't own a PS4 I can't log into PSN on app. The clans are supposed to work cross platform still correct? How do I fix this so I can accept join requests?

JustM32
3 REPLIES 3

Clans are no longer cross platform.

MindSpazms Level 75

Is there no way I can make one of the members a leader so he can take over on PSN and keep everyone togethe, motto, clan tag, emblem?

JustM32

If you moved your clan from ghost to aw during the pre registration phase you had to select a platform and it also stated that your clan would not be cross platform on aw ... With that being said if you end up havong a clan on psn it would not be the same clan it would have to be a separate one from the xbl clan that you have..

They did put this information out back in September I believe , but like with most information with ghost you had to look for it, one of the biggest complaints was having to follow multiple social medias just to stay informed and it doesn't look like that is gonna change for aw either ---- btw I hope they prove me wrong and provide information readily available to all.

MindSpazms Level 75

Studios