Advanced Warfare Nintendo Switch port?

SOLVED

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

Highlighted

SledgeHammer, if you guys can't port in the upcoming Call of duty: WWII onto the nintendo switch, why not port in your previous COD game? If you guys can't find a way to port in WWII then its better to port in Advanced Warfare! The graphics are not high demanding and the power for switch is ready for it. I find Advanced Warfare a fast, quick, and challenging COD game and I would like to experience it for the first time on Nintendo Switch. 

Gio
Thepatheticuser
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thats just your own personal preffrence. There are die hard nintendo fans that would love third party support and success on a nintendo console. Plus if the upcoming call of duty 2017-2018 is not able to make it to switch or it "takes too long" to port in for right optimization then you might as well port in the previous cod game that sledgehammer made. 

Gio
Thepatheticuser
4 REPLIES 4

I really don't appreciate the nintendo switch console. I would never buy a FPS to play on that platform. The controllers are just not up to snuff.

Putting the FU back in fun!
nberlanga

Thats just your own personal preffrence. There are die hard nintendo fans that would love third party support and success on a nintendo console. Plus if the upcoming call of duty 2017-2018 is not able to make it to switch or it "takes too long" to port in for right optimization then you might as well port in the previous cod game that sledgehammer made. 

Gio
Thepatheticuser

im totally agree with you, im a ps4 and nswitch owner and i wish have more old good games on my nswitch like cod mw1 and why not mw2, i have seen the beta of mw1 on android and looks gorgeous and i play more often on my nswitch on the go, few fanboys will be jelous and they are ussually who write crap on porting or remaster this gold old titles to new consoles because they dont want to share what they enjoyed on its time, bring those games back to life on new consoles allows not only to replay again (for those already got it) but new gamers will get the game in this case players that always been on nintendo side... so i hope to see many cod on nswitch soon and why not few others ganes from activision im pretty sure they are working on that because it will be so s*up*d to dont do it when its a new big market with basically not many AAA+ games to buy.

grivera503

A Call of Duty game could never get old. Backing up your claim, I never got the chance to play Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on any platforms to this day. For the people out there that are new to the COD and Nintendo Community, porting AW would be a great 1-up for Activision, Sledgrhammer, and Nintendo.

Gio
Thepatheticuser

Studios