COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?

NOT PRE-ORDERING THIS AND I CAN'T SEE ME EVERY WANTING TO PLAY COD HALO.

It was bad enough Ghosts took out Hardcore S&D... now this. I'm turning in my gamer tag! Do you even know your fan base anymore? The game needs to be pulled back not pushed out into outer-space.

Level 3
51 REPLIES

Re: COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?

in reply to Destro788

Exactly! We do NOT play HALO! We do NOT play Battlefield. We ARE Call of Duty fans and you are about to lose us.

Level 3

in reply to BAZTUD

What's with the "we" and "us" sh!t . It's "me" and "I" you meant to say

Level 24

in reply to greyfryer67

Given the majority of responses, it is "we" and "us". Sledgehammer should have stuck to their guns and went with a Vietnam era game. They buckled to pressure from marketing.

Level 3

in reply to BAZTUD

What makes you think you speak for the majority?

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Just take a look at the latest COD post on their facebook page. They are getting slammed by the same things this thread addresses and it's from all sides of the COD fandom. That's what they get for making ghost a sandbox shooter made only for run and gun forcing people into a game style.

And the it's followed up by nobody wants to see COD go in this direction. Know your fan base and Advanced Warfare is not it.

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to Destro788

Destro788 wrote:

NOT PRE-ORDERING THIS AND I CAN'T SEE ME EVERY WANTING TO PLAY COD HALO.

It was bad enough Ghosts took out Hardcore S&D... now this. I'm turning in my gamer tag! Do you even know your fan base anymore? The game needs to be pulled back not pushed out into outer-space.

Do the game a favor and do not purchase it. You are a consumer, simply stay away.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Destro788

The ignorance of some people...

Level 8

in reply to WilliamCL57

What gives you the right to call me ignorant? I'm well informed and have played this game sine the PC days. I have an opinion that many of my friends who play this game share. We don't want to play this style of game. I am well read up on the game so far. There are screen caps out there that show the suit head on and it looks just like a HALO Spartan!

This is taken directly from the game features menu. "POWERFUL EXOSKELETONS EVOLVE EVERY ASPECT OF A SOLDIER’S BATTLE READINESS, ENABLING COMBATANTS TO DEPLOY WITH AN ADVANCED LETHALITY AND ELIMINATING THE NEED FOR SPECIALIZATION."

Sounds like trash to me and the rest of my Diamond Division Clan!

THE INTRODUCTION OF THIS GAMEPLAY MECHANIC DELIVERS ENHANCED PLAYER MOVEMENT AND VERTICALITY THROUGH BOOST JUMPS AND GRAPPLING, COVERT CLOAKING ABILITIES, AND BIOMECHANICS THAT PROVIDE UNPARALLELED STRENGTH, AWARENESS, ENDURANCE, AND SPEED.

Sounds like HALO garbage to me. So next time you call somebody a name make sure you look up it's definition.

Level 3

in reply to Destro788

The constitution.

If you've played halo, you would know it looks nothing like call of duty, nor does it even remotely play like call of duty.

Using you're logic, call of duty was a rip of day 1. How dare they use guns. Other games already used those... >.> 

I suppose you and your friends want the game to remain the same boring and repetitive game it's been for years with no innovation or evolution right? That would be trash of the smelliest degree much like your "Diamond Division" clan I'm sure an upstanding citizen like you contributed to. Oh look, more of the constitution letting me say what I want even if it get's your panties in a twist.

Ignorant - lacking knowledge or information. Shall i use it in a sentence? You are ignorant.

Level 8

Studios