COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

Highlighted

Re: COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?

in reply to WilliamCL57

If that's what you took away from what I said then your either a troll or a mental-midget. I never said COD looked like Halo from day one as I pointed out examples of why Advanced Warfare does. Don't try to twist up what I say when it's right in front of your face.

Bottom line is COD Ghost is dead and the game is going to die with Advanced Warfare.

Level 3

in reply to Destro788

Mw3 ->Battlefield 3 gonna kill cod

Bo2 -> Halo 4 gonna kill cod

Ghosts -> Battefielfd 4 gonna kill cod THEN Titanfall gonna kill cod

Here we are today. History is not on your side. Ghosts is still the #1 played game across all platforms with over 400k playing. 130k play bf4 across all platforms, the next closest in line. Titanfall hasn't released numbers, but the general census remains.. it did not kill cod.

Advanced warfare will be a huge success whether YOU or your friends are there to be a part of it. Your ignorant reasoning has no factual basis and is therefore worthless. Finish school kid, you need the education.

Level 8

in reply to WilliamCL57

WilliamCL57 wrote:

Mw3 ->Battlefield 3 gonna kill cod

Bo2 -> Halo 4 gonna kill cod

Ghosts -> Battefielfd 4 gonna kill cod THEN Titanfall gonna kill cod

LOL I remember all the negative BS as well towards COD.

This has been my ongoing pursuit: Why are these dudes playing a game (any game) that they do not like or prefer to talk c-rap about? I find this to be curious, that anyone would willingly choose to play a video game and then turn around and hate it so often, and return.

Good post William.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I've only disliked 1 call of duty game. Black ops 1. Do I bash it as a terrible game? Not a bit because numbers don't lie. It might not be my cup of tea, but it's still a fantastic game. Not once did I think any other game stood a chance at tearing it down either. I simply didn't play it. I played Halo: Reach that year rather than a game I couldn't stand myself, but I didn't doubt the franchise as a whole and I was right not to. Now I've played cod the most I ever have since Mw2 with ghosts and I'm excited for something completely new in AW

If you're a fan of Call of Duty, then you'll trust SHG to deliver an epic game full of new experiences.

Level 8

in reply to Izjar11

Why do StarWars fans continue to consume more from Lucas after Episode One? Why do people cheer on teams like the LA Clippers. Because they are fans. Fans have hope. They believe things will improve. And, when they don't they get pissed and they talk about it. There are entire businesses built upon it: talk radio, magazines, newspapers. Such media, like this one, are forums. The problem is nobody--in this case Activision--cares about fans when they are on top. Grassroots only matter when they are down. When they lose their base and revenues dip... then, maybe they will care about fans. Until then, we are just all wasting our time.

Level 3

in reply to BAZTUD

BAZTUD wrote:

Why do StarWars fans continue to consume more from Lucas after Episode One? Why do people cheer on teams like the LA Clippers. Because they are fans. Fans have hope. They believe things will improve. And, when they don't they get pissed and they talk about it. There are entire businesses built upon it: talk radio, magazines, newspapers. Such media, like this one, are forums. The problem is nobody--in this case Activision--cares about fans when they are on top. Grassroots only matter when they are down. When they lose their base and revenues dip... then, maybe they will care about fans. Until then, we are just all wasting our time.

Good points, yet, they choose to indulge their time. A point has to be drawn, where the person continues and its seems more harming than good or they become annoying and avoidable.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

"Good points, yet, they choose to indulge their time. A point has to be drawn, where the person continues and its seems more harming than good or they become annoying and avoidable."

If you can't have an adult conversation where people disagree with you and are winning a topic, then you should apply your own words to yourself.

Level 3

in reply to Destro788

Wut? o.o

"Adult conversation"... "winning a topic"...  You've contradicted yourself within same sentence lol. You don't "win" topics you jackass. You can't win with an opinion, and you can't win without evidence of your claims if you're basing your argument on fact. Literally nothing you say anymore has any merit when you consider yourself "winning" a discussion. Especially since you haven't contributed a single decent thing to this thread. Untwist your panties and get over yourself kid lol...

Level 8

in reply to Destro788

Destro788 wrote:

"Good points, yet, they choose to indulge their time. A point has to be drawn, where the person continues and its seems more harming than good or they become annoying and avoidable."

If you can't have an adult conversation where people disagree with you and are winning a topic, then you should apply your own words to yourself.

You loco?

I said, good points and followed up with what is considered a topic on the subject, playing a game (someone) does not like. And you can win, all you want.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to BAZTUD

I don't understand your problem. You say they don't care about their fans, but they brought in a 3rd developer so cod has a 3 year development cycle instead of 2 years. Which has allowed sledgehammer to develop a brand new engine and get rid of the piling faults of the old one as well as innovate a stale franchise. This is risky, but necessary. They are still a business after all. Making the same thing over and over again will eventually fail. Bring on the laser beams and hovercrafts.

Level 8

Studios