Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U?

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U?

in reply to dayoldtamales

Best first parties are from Nintendo. Dont believe me? Go check some sites (ign, metacritics, etc). Check Nintendo first parties scores against the others. Hell even Nintendo is beating the so powerful THIRD parties on PS4/Xbone.

Level 7

in reply to dayoldtamales

If you don't want gaming in general to go stagnant and stale...yes.

Nintendo has and still does play a very integral role when it comes to innovating and expanding on what games deliver and how we play them.  Their games set the standards that other games are compared to - they keep the bar high and force competitors to actually try to make decent games.  Keiji Inafune even had this to say: http://www.technobuffalo.com/2013/10/10/inafune-youre-probably-not-a-good-creator-if-you-havent-play...

There is no risk of Nintendo leaving the gaming world any time soon and I know that certain ignorant "gamers" are quick to follow the "in" trend of bashing Nintendo, but if that day does come then they will be among the first to say that games and gaming was so much better back in "those days".

Level 10

in reply to bughunt

exactly. I wish This game comes out for wii u and they ACTUALLY advertise it so they dont cry about sales being bad like its not their fault.

Level 5

in reply to BlackMetroid95

if we do it better not be as bugged like ghosts but cant get my hopes up

Level 7

It might come out if the Call of Duty community on the Wii U grows. I Think when the Wii U starts selling (Consoles) more around Mario kart 8 and Smash bros people will say I'll pick up that game for variety (Ghosts).

I think that's what Activision is waiting for.

Level 1

I serious hope none of you are actually getting your hopes up. i'd say that we'd be lucky if wii u will even get advanced warfare knowing how horrible cod sales are for nintendo.

Level 1

If they did port COD for the Wii (with those crappy specs) what makes you think they wont port it for the Wii U? Come on, every year is the same thing, they never announce the game for Nintendo, but they port it. When will you ppl learn about it?

BTW that game looks a lot like Crysis... are they already running out of ideas? What will next year's one feature? Dinosaurs?

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to barA-ehT

I would totally buy if there were dinosaurs. Go on a nice killstreak and then call in a pack of Velociraptors

Level 6

I've noticed that A_Trey_U hasn't been on miiverse for 2 months. So i'm sure there's hope that Advance Warfare will be on Wii u if Xbox 360 and Ps3 can run the game the Wii u can too, Activision knows that Nintendo fans play call of duty as well..

Level 1

I'd say it's a safe bet that the new COD is coming to Wii U, the Advanced Warfare site is hiding the Wii U logo inside one of the pages:

http://www.callofduty.com/content/dam/atvi/callofduty/advanced/common/sprite.png

What was the reason last year that they waiting 2 months to announce the Wii U version?

Level 2

Studios